-
August 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
THE SERIOUS PILOT - Draft version #1
Long slow pan to interior of THE LOUNGE.
Camera focus on back of swivel chair with slow zoom.
<font color="red">Godmother</font> (played by Mum)releasing loud sigh "It Had To Be Done Res."
Knock on door as the cast enter and take seats around the conference table.
<font color="red">Godmother</font> "As you all know, Res is no longer with us"
Light murmuring around table.
<font color="red">Godmother</font> "I have called you all here, to decide the future of THE LOUNGE. I have taken over, my name is now on the papers. I have decided that one of you will be in charge of the day to day running of this joint."
To Be Continued
-
August 10th, 2005, 01:58 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*bites fingernails down to the quick*..oh the suspense is killing me!!
-
August 10th, 2005, 02:28 AM
#3
Inactive Member
mum hE IS GOOD !!!! cOLLECT YOURSELF YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
August 10th, 2005, 02:24 PM
#4
Inactive Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now Im' choking...Mummy pass me your inhaler!!!! Thats Priceless!!!!
-
August 10th, 2005, 03:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Comedy Pilot - Draft #1
Camera zooms in on Franklin, as he walks to the front door of the lounge, Carring a six pack of Bud Lite. Fade out
Fade in as Franklin sits on the couch, points remote at the TV and pops open a beer. Time laspe fade to five empty beer bottles on the coffee table.
Knock upon door.
Franklin rises to open door.
Franklin (played by Lefty)" Who is knocking on my door this late."
As he jerks the door open there stands a 5'8" Cockroach. Franklin reacts with surprise.
Cockroach (played by Cherry_Pez) "You Stupid Jerk"
The cockroash punches Franklin. Franklin slams the door and fade to black.
Next day, Franklin walking home carrying a bottle of old crow whiskey, enters the Lounge.
fade in as Franklin falls onto the couch and we see his black eye.
Franklin "attacked by a giant cockroach, I must be going nuts."
Franklin opens the whiskey and pours a stiff shot and throws it back, Time laspe fade on nearly empy bottle., As we hear a knock on the door.
Franklin jumps up looks out the window, seeing nothing he starts muttering.
Franklin "I'm getting jumpy now, there ain't nothing there...It's all in my imagination."
He turns to return to the couch when there was another knock.
Franklin" Yeah, hang on I'm coming"
He jerks open the door and there stands the same cockroach.
Cockroach "You're breath stinks"
Cockroach knees Franklin in the groin and turns to leave, Franklin crawls to the door and slams it shut, as camera fades to black.
Next day, Franklin is talking to Lita a coworker.
Franklin "I thought I was going nuts, But I have this shiner and a set of balls that are the size of grapefruits.
Lita (played by Cherrysis) "that is too bad, who was it that attacked you?"
Franklin "It was a 5'8" cockroach!"
Lita "Yeah, I heard there was a nasty bug going around."
Cue laugh track and fade to credits
-
August 10th, 2005, 08:43 PM
#6
Inactive Member
oohhhh..he is good...I mean he's done this before...but who is playing the cockroach???
-
August 11th, 2005, 04:08 AM
#7
Inactive Member
YouR daughter!!!!!! hahahaha idk it tickles me!!!!!!
-
August 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM
#8
Inactive Member
LOL! Oh, so it's going to be a like a skit show? Interesting. Ooh, I want one of those blinking LAUGH signs. And we'll have a live audience. And ma holding a twelve gauge, pointing at the audience just in case one of them shouts "this blows!" So she can have some cheesy one-liner, like: "no, you do" in an Arnoldesque voice, before she blows his head off.
And we'll have lawyers. Many, many Cochranian lawyers.
-
August 16th, 2005, 01:20 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ok ok settle down ..lets get this show rolling....costumes,,,who has the costumes..BELLEEEEE
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks